Ok, so I guess its time to update what all is going on. Basically, Jeremy's country has decided to change their adoption laws and essentially Jeremy will not be adoptable until he's 5 which is one year from now. The fortunate thing is, more time for fundraising, the unfortunate thing is we have to start from scratch in the whole process as far as paperwork goes.
We still have every intention of going when we can. We were told to use our current paperwork for a different child, but when money has been such a struggle its hard to consider going twice.
Thank you for your continued prayers and following.