Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pizza Hut

Thanks to all those that came out to Pizza Hut tonight!  If my calculations are correct.....we made $875ish dollars! 

A very special thanks to Heather Goetsh, Melissa Moyers, Jennifer Johnson, and Sara Kirchner for helping us to wait tables!  With out you guys this fund raiser wouldn't have happened!

I will be drawing for the Nook soon!  I can't wait to see who the winner is!

So just to keep you updated on the financial part of this journey.

Commitment to Jeremiah $1300 paid by us
Certified copies of birth certs, marriage licenses, and passports $500 paid by us
$850 home study paid by us
Next step is $1000 to USCIS

Then on to the big stuff flights approx. $4000, Government fees approx $10,000, living while we are there, not sure on cost of that yet.  Dossier fees, appostilling, etc.  I'm thinking $1500 (peanut gallery?)

I know I'm missing some of the costs just because I don't have it all right in front of me. 

So that leaves right around $21,000 left to raise before September.  The Lord will provide!

If you live in the Mount Pleasant area or Des Moines area.  We are selling homemade enchiladas!  $20 for a dozen of Beef, $15 for a dozen of veggie, $21 for half and half.   People in Southeast Iowa can expect to receive theirs around June 14th.  Des Moines area will be around June 26th.  Email me and I will let you know how to order and pay.

Thanks again to all of you who read this and have promoted us on facebook!  Please keep up the good work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment