I think we have all the stuff to send to USCIS finally, so hopefully Monday it will go in the mail! And then the real wait begins and the fund raising has got to kick it into gear :)
Unless we have a LOT of registrations by Monday, we will have to cancel the golf tournament. It was a great idea, but some times you just have to let things go. It is a bummer, but I'm sure the Lord will provide in a different way.
It sound like our Jewelry party made some Jeremy money! I'll put an official total up when we have the finals.