Sunday, June 26, 2011

Premier Jewelry



http://www.premierdesigns.com/


I finally got around to checking my email and what a wonderful surprise I had waiting for me!  A wonderful women had sent us an email.  Long story short she had been praying Jeremy would find a family, and here we are!

Also, as her contribution to Jeremy's adoption she will be donating 100% of her sales to our adoption in July.  Then her team lead is doing the same!  WOW!  God is good!  So basically over 70% of each item's price will be donated right to Jeremy! 

Please consider having a book party!  This is such an amazing fund raising opprotunity for us.  It would be so easy to get a book and take it with you to work or where ever you go.  The jewelry is beautiful! 

LEAH ROHRBAUGH you are a gift to our family and to Jeremy's future!

Contact myself or Leah via facebook to get a book and help us with fundraising.  This is such an easy way to do it.  I understand how strapped for cash some people are who would like to help. 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment