Friday, June 3, 2011

The pressure is on, I'll shave my head if need be

I spoke (via email) with the Reece's Rainbow lady Andrea today.  Oh gracious, she wants us to be ready to travel in August.  Oh my oh my.  So that being said.....we have got to get this fund raising boat on the water and sailing. 

On facebook this am I said it and I mean it.  I will shave my head for $20,000 donation to Jeremy's grant.  That is the first individual or organized group of individuals who can get it done and I sorta need to know who you are, I will shave my head.  Then I will donate my really thick really long hair to locks of love or another wig organization.

I gotta tell you this is a new role for us.  We are used to being the ones who help, not the ones who need help.  Its sorta like when the health care provider becomes the patient.  It's a new ackward role. 

So any ideas on how to fund raise, we are open ears. 

If you know of a band let us know.  A friends suggested we do a wild game dinner in July along with the band and raffle.  Sounds sorta cool.  I will be sure to have spaghetti or something for the non-adventurous eater. 

Also, I will soon be a guest writer on a hillarious blog called My husband ate all my ice cream.  This gal is too funny.  She is a stay at home mom who uses blogging as a sanity outlet.  She has a lot of followers so hopefully that will help and help bring our blog followers up.  Check her out.


Thanks again everyone.  Please order enchiladas! Time is running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment